From June 12, 2020 until February 28, 2022, you can spend up to €38 per day in restaurants. Notice the emphasis on "up to" because this rule is subject to conditions:
1. In restaurants, up to €38 / day:
👉 Every day, weekends and holidays included.
2. Everywhere else, up to €19 / day:
- Supermarkets (not including Aldi and Lidl)
- Food shops: butchers, bakeries, etc.
- Catering services: Frichti, Foodcheri, Nestor, etc.
👉 Monday to Saturday, excluding public holidays.
3. How do you spend your balance?
💡 Good to know
Catering delivery services:
The higher spending limit only concerns restaurants. Catering services such as Frichti, Foodcheri or Nestor are unfortunately not included, therefore the spending limit remains at €19.