From September 1, 2022, the government is changing the regulations: you can spend up to 19€ per day in restaurants and other food shops.
💡 Despite the announcement of the de-capping to 25€ by the government, we are still waiting for the publication of the decree in the official journal allowing us to change the daily ceiling applied until now. Rest assured, as soon as the decree is published, you will be informed by email. 😊
1. In what kind of place ?
- In restaurants : dine in, take out and Click and Collect
- Via delivery platforms such as Uber Eats and Deliveroo
- Supermarkets (not including Aldi and Lidl)
- Food shops: butchers, bakeries, etc
- Catering services: Frichti, Foodcheri, Nestor, etc.
👉 Monday to Saturday, excluding public holidays.
2. When can you use your meal vouchers?
Meal vouchers cannot be used on Sundays and public holidays, unless the employer decides otherwise. When vouchers are issued in dematerialized form, the employer informs the employees concerned by any means of the decision mentioned above, before the voucher is issued. (⚖️ Art. R.3262-8 of the Labor Code)
💡 Good to know
At Swile, meal vouchers never expire. They are automatically carried over from month to month and year to year 😎