Your company chose Swile to provide your meal vouchers! Find here everything you need to know about using them.
1. Where to spend
⚠️ Exceptions to keep in mind:
- Lidl and Aldi (German companies who don't wish to accept meal vouchers).
- Of course, you cannot withdraw money with your Swile card. It wasn't made for that. 😉
2. Some rules for using meal vouchers
Meal vouchers can be used every day of the week (Sundays and public holidays included) in restaurants that are eligible for the €38 spending limit. For other food retailers (supermarkets, bakeries, grocery stores, etc.) meal vouchers can be used Monday through Saturday.
In restaurants that are eligible for the higher spending limit, you can pay up to €38 in meal vouchers. Everywhere else, you can use up to €19. Unlike paper vouchers, there is no minimum (unless there's one required by the business) and you can pay the exact amount! 🎉
👉 Here's more info about payment rules.
What to buy?
- 🍇 Fresh products and produce (meat, fruits, vegetables, etc.)
- 🍱 Savory (canned food, pre-made meals, etc.)
- 🍫 Sweet
- 🍲 Frozen
- ☕ Drinks (water, juice, non-alcoholic drinks)
👉 Here's a list of eligible products.
There is no expiration date at Swile! 💸 Meal vouchers are automatically rolled over from month to month and year to year as long as your employer activates the automatic annual renewal. Your meal vouchers are therefore cumulated with your next top-ups!
The Swile Card is valid for 3 years, until the expiration date listed on the card. After that, it's automatically renewed! 😄