If you have any difficulties booking your hotel on Swile, follow the steps below! 👇
1. Click on the Hotel icon to access the hotel booking page from the homepage
To start the search, enter the name of the hotel (or the exact address of your appointment to find the nearest hotels) in the first field. Click on the desired hotel or location in the drop-down list to confirm your destination.
⚠️ ATTENTION: it is absolutely necessary to click in the list to fill in the hotel or location, otherwise the search will not work.
2. Enter the dates of your stay:
3. Choose the number of rooms you wish to book in this hotel:
Depending on the number of rooms you choose, two fields will appear:
- Who sleeps in room 1?
- Who sleeps in room 2? And this up to 9 rooms within the same reservation!
You just have to enter the names of the travellers who will sleep in each room.
You can also have two of your travellers share a room. To do this, you will need to enter the name of the second traveller just to the right of the first:
4. Check the desired options:
If you wish to filter your booking beforehand, please check one of the options proposed: minimum 3-star hotel, free Wi-Fi or breakfast included.
5. Start your search:
You will then be shown all available hotels that match your search:
⚠️ If the hotel you wanted does not come up, it may be because it no longer has enough rooms available on your dates, or it is closed.
The hotels will automatically be sorted by distance from the address or hotel you entered in your original search.
The prices displayed are the first room prices for each hotel, for one night (so if you had searched for multiple nights or multiple people, don't be surprised when you get to the payment summary: the amount will be higher).
6. Filter your search :
You can sort the hotels in several ways:
- via the sorting filter on the left, which can sort by price and distance:
- via the comfort category boxes: wifi, breakfast, restaurant:
- via the star rating of the hotels: to do this, click directly on the stars to determine the appropriate number:
- You can also find all of our filters by clicking on All filters on the right, which will allow you to do a more detailed search:
- A map is also displayed on the right-hand side, showing the location of the hotels in the list. You can find out at a glance where the hotels are located and what the list prices are:
7. Choose your hotel:
When you arrive at the search page and have found your hotel, click on View Availability to select the rate that suits your needs.
8. Select the offer of your choice:
After clicking on view rooms, all available offers in the hotel you have chosen will be displayed.
Hotel descriptions can sometimes be very extensive - that's normal, we want you to know as much as possible about your next accommodation!
To choose your room, simply scroll down the list on the right to see what the hotel offers. You can also pre-sort by ticking the boxes for only rates with breakfast included, and/or only rates that can be cancelled.
Have you found the room of your dreams for your business trip, with the perfect sales conditions? All you have to do is click on it. You will then be taken to the page summarising your future booking.
9. You have a special request:
You can fill in all your specific requests by ticking the boxes in Special Requests.
10. Proceed with the booking :
You have checked that everything matches your needs, you can now proceed with the booking or send your request for validation.
All that remains is for you to fill in the fields for the reason for travel / choice of hotel and the billing entity.
Then click on the Confirm and Pay button. You don't have to do anything else 🙂
11. How do I know if my booking is confirmed?
- You see an yellow message saying Validation required? Your booking may need to be approved by your validator. Once approval has been given, you will receive a confirmation email.
- Do you see a green message saying Booked? Congratulations! Your next stay is confirmed and you will receive a confirmation by email in the next few minutes.