How much can I pay with my Swile card? 🌈
From October 1st 2022, the government is changing the regulations: you will be able to spend up to 25€ per day in restaurants and other food shops.
1. In what types of establishments?
In all establishments eligible for meal vouchers, i.e:
- In restaurants: on site, on delivery or Click & Collect
- In inter-company restaurants
- Catering services: Frichti, Seazon, Foodcheri, Nestor, etc.
- Via delivery platforms such as Uber Eats and Deliveroo
- Supermarkets (except Aldi and Lidl, which do not accept meal vouchers)
- Food shops: butchers, bakeries, fishmongers, etc.
2. When can you use your meal vouchers?
Meal vouchers cannot be used on Sundays and public holidays, unless the employer decides otherwise. When the vouchers are issued in dematerialized form, the employer informs by any means the employees concerned of the above-mentioned decision, before the voucher is issued. (⚖️ Art. R.3262-8 of the Labor Code)
💡 Did you know?
At Swile, meal vouchers never expire. They are automatically carried over from month to month and year to year 😎