You suspect abnormal activity on your account or someone from our team has attempted to contact you about it. Don't panic, here are the good reflexes to adopt:
1. Log out of your account on all your devices (computer, mobile application).
2. Define a new, complex and unique password, which includes:
- Special characters such as #!. = @
Do not use the same password on several accounts such as your email and your Swile account for example.
3. We also recommend that you change the email address of your Swile account, replacing it with a work address or Gmail which are more secure.
4. Check carefully the expenses made on your account and contact us if there are abnormalities.
Our security team will take over and carry out the necessary investigations! 🕵️♀️
How to secure your account in the long term:
Remember to change your password regularly, every 3 months for example or as soon as you have the slightest doubt its security.
You have two ways to change your login password:
Via your online account from a computer 💻:
- Log into your account
- Click on the avatar at the top right of the screen then on Edit my profile
- Enter your new password in the corresponding box
Via your Swile App 📱:
- Click on the squares at the bottom right of your screen then on Security
- You can then click on Change my password and enter the new password.
If you are having difficulty logging in, try having a look at this article.).
💡 Swile will never ask you for your password or to make a payment for a third party organization.